How we use Cookies

Useful information

HERE'S your guide on how to get in touch with your local council, councillors, MPs and Euro MPs. You can also check the current council tax banding for your house ...

Cheshire East Council
Middlewich Road
CW11 1HZ

Tel: 0300 123 55 00

COUNCIL TAX BANDS: Click here to find out your Council Tax band

COUNCILLORS: Click here for full contact details of Cheshire East councillors

MPs - Click here for contact details

MEPs - Click here for contact details


Rhiannon McDowall
Education reporter
Mike Glendinning
Sport reporter
Chris Slater
News reporter
Stuart Greer
Crime reporter
Karen Britton
Wilmslow and Alderley Edge reporter
Ben Turner
News reporter
Vic Barlow